Expert eBook Writing Services for Professional Results
From creating an outline to book completion, our ebook writing services ensure a smooth and stress-free experience for our clients.
- Available to take urgent orders
- Versatile writing niches
- Quick turn-around time
- High-quality content
100% guaranteed customer satisfaction
More than 250 customers spread around the globe in 100+ countries
Hire Ebook Writers –Create Connection with Your Readers
Our skilled ebook writers can capture human emotions through words, take on urgent writing orders, and deliver high-quality content in a range of niches. With our versatile writing abilities and quick turnaround time, we are equipped to handle all your writing needs, whether it’s for fiction, non-fiction, marketing, academia, creative writing, or any other niche.
With every project, we strive to build your connection with the reader. Whether it’s joy, sadness, anger, or something else entirely, our team of ebook writers aim to deliver content that resonates on a deep emotional level.
We also take care of the editing process to ensure that your audience can enjoy a polished finished product.
At American Author House, we are always open to discussing your ideas and plans for ebook writing, marketing and distribution strategies. Let’s get in touch!Let’s Get Started
Professional and Affordable Ebook Ghostwriter Services in the USA
Do you want to become a credible authority in your industry? Ebooks are a powerful tool for sharing knowledge and valuable insights with your audience. Our professional ebook writers can help you create an engaging and informative ebook that showcases your expertise.
We offer 360-degree solutions for your ebook writing needs, including editing, design, and copywriting services. Get the best ebook ghostwriter services that you can be proud of!Let's Get Started
Our designing team specializes in various genres and can create captivating book cover, and ebook illustrations, ensuring that it meets your expectations.Let's Get Started
We pride ourselves on providing professional and reasonable ebook ghostwriter services to our clients to meet their budgets. We make sure that you are satisfied with the final product.Let's Get Started
Get Your Ebook Published With Ease!
Our ebook ghostwriters are qualified and proficient in handling the writing process for you from start to finish. Committed to providing top-quality ebook publishing services, we will review the ebook and make changes to ensure it meets the highest quality standards.Become an author to a best seller
Eagle-Eyes and A Commitment to Excellence Take Your E-Book to The Next Level.
Our specialist ebook writers for hire can help you write your complete story, ensuring that it is engaging, informative, and compelling to the ebook readers.
- Experienced and professional ebook writers for hire
- Tailored services to meet your specific needs
- Writers for varying niches, including business ebook writers and more
- High-quality writing with engaging and compelling content
- Comprehensive editing and proofreading to ensure accuracy
- Visually appealing design and layout for your ebook
- Competitive pricing and flexible packages to fit your budget
- Personalized attention and support from our ebook writing agency
- On-time delivery and reliable service
- Guaranteed satisfaction and success for your ebook
Turn Your Book Into A Piece Of Art
Our team of experts guarantees only first-class writing and publication services.
Quality Is Everything
At American Author House, we prioritize quality in everything we do. To maintain the highest quality standards in our work, we hire US-based writers and literature graduates who hold a wealth of experience across a range of industries.
Built On Trust
Our team is skilled at structuring and creating long-term content that is easy to follow and read. With our e-books, you can be confident in gaining the trust and loyalty of your readers.
We make it easy to find expert writers who can create informative and well-written e-books that effectively convey your ideas and message. With our bundled services, you can rest assured that your e-book will be professionally crafted from start to finish.
Our offerings also include unlimited revisions at no additional cost. The policy we have set at our agency allows us to deliver multiple revisions to meet your requirements, needs, and specifications.
Our services also include book advertisement, promotion, and effective book marketing strategies. We provide several calls to action with the delivery of your e-book, encouraging readers to get in touch with you for more information about your services.
We offer cheap options to design a comprehensive yet audience-targeted campaign that includes ads, landing page copy, and social media posts in any region. With our promotional services, you can be confident in spreading the word about your e-book to a far wider audience.
Premium e-book writing serviceCreating The Finest-In-Class Ebooks
Our experienced and qualified writers are dedicated to penning engaging content under your name, ensuring your satisfaction every step of the way.
Ready to hire ebook writers who will create e-books that exceed your expectations? Contact American Author House today to get started.Start Writing A Book With Us
Frequently Asked Questions
There are numerous advantages to writing ebooks compared to traditional books:
- • Reading an ebook is a lot more practical than reading paper books.
- • You can change the font size and make other customizations to your reading.
- • You can search for certain words or phrases in an ebook.
- • You don't have to worry about the production and distribution costs.
- • Even authors can easily publish their work worldwide.
The success of an ebook depends on a number of factors. One of the most important things is to have interesting content. It needs to help the readers with something. The content should be highly informative; in other words, it should answer a question. An ebook stands out if the author tells a compelling story and develops interesting characters or ideas.
With the help of expert editing and proofreading, the reading experience turns into something very engaging and of high quality. There are no chances of errors and inconsistencies.
Moreover, a catchy title and intriguing summary can do wonders for a book's sales. Ebook readability and user experience are improved by proper formatting and layout.
Some of the steps authors can take to effectively market and promote their ebooks are as follows:
- • Establish oneself through a website, blog, or social media to connect with readers.
- • Creating a subscriber base through email marketing to offer specific book suggestions or updates.
- • Using bloggers and other influencers to spread the word and attract new readers.
- • Participating in forums and online communities catering to the ebook's target audience.
- • Using time-sensitive sales, freebies, and other limited-time offers to attract and retain readers.
Some of the most common mistakes that should be avoided in ebook writing are as follows:
- • Editing and proofreading that leaves you with typos, bad formatting, and grammar mistakes.
- • Failing to enhance the discoverability of the ebook by improving its cover art, description, or keywords.
- • Neglecting to use a professional format and layout suitable for various electronic reading devices.
- • Neglecting to conduct adequate market analysis
- • Failing to focus on the right demographic
- • Not taking enough time to carefully plan and revise the work before submitting it.
There are a number of factors that differentiate ebook publishing from print publishing.
- • Steps Involved In Traditional Publishing:
- • Finding a literary agent
- • Negotiating a publication contract,
- • Submitting your work to a publishing house's editorial
- • Marketing processes
- • Larger distribution and access to physical bookstores
- • Authors have more say over their books' availability, pricing, and promotion.
- • Number of publication options available
- • Direct access to readers worldwide via online merchants or platforms
Some of the popular platforms or tools used for creating and distributing ebooks are as follows:
- Ebook Distribution Platforms
- • Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP)
- • Apple Books,
- • Barnes & Noble Press,
- • Kobo Writing Life,
- • Smashwords
- Ebook Writing Tools
- • Scrivener,
- • Microsoft Word,
- • Google Docs